God's Promises

 

1.  I will be with you.
2.  I will protect you
3.  I will be your strength                

4.  I will answer you
5.  I will provide for you
6.  I will give you peace
7.  I will always love you

These are 7 promises of God.  As I read these, I was reminded of how much God loves me, by giving me these promises.  I am truly amazed.

1.  “I will be with you.”  There are many scriptures that assure us of this.  Exodus 4:12 NLT “Now go! I will be with you I as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say”
Jeremiah 1:8 NLT “And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you.  I, the Lord, have spoken!”
Two of my favorites, Isaiah 43:2 NLT “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. And Isaiah 41:10 NLT  “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you”
Genesis 31:3, Genesis 26:3, Psalms 91:15, Hebrews 13:5 are several more scriptures.
Finally, John 14:3 TPT “And when everything is ready, I will come back and take you to myself so that you will be where I am.

2.  I will protect you”  Genesis 28:15a NLT “What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go”  Psalms 91:14 b “I will protect those who trust in my name.”
Jeremiah 1:8 “And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you.  I, the Lord, have spoken!”  And ultimately, Revelations 3:10 “Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.”

3. “ I will be your strength”  Isaiah 58:11 “The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength.”  Isaiah 41:10 “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.  Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Psalms 23: 4 TPT “Lord, even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me, for you already have!  You remain close to me and lead me through it all the way.  Your authority is my strength and my peace….”

God is faithful to fulfill these promises when we are faithful to remain His child, love Him unconditionally and obey His commands.

I will continue with these promises in two weeks.  Next week my husband and I are taking some much needed time away.   Be faithful.

Stay well, Stay safe,

Blessings,
 ❤️Sharon



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Discernment

No Fear

Advent Week 4 - Love