He Meets Our Needs

 


Happy Friday before Thanksgiving,

As I was watching the news and how people are stocking up on various products – like toilet paper- I thought about how we can rely on God to supply our needs.  He is a God of abundance.  He never runs out of resources to meet our needs. 
 Philippians 4:18a TPT “I now have all I need –more than enough- I’m abundantly satisfied!...

He has met my needs and sometimes my wants on more occasions than I can count or probably even remember.  The incomprehensible thing about God is – He knows our needs, often before we even know them.  Sometimes He waits for us to humble ourselves and ask.  Sometimes He supplies our needs without us even realizing we are in need.  I often look back and am in awe how He took care of me. 
 Matthew 6:8 NLT “Don’t be like them, for your Father knows exactly what you need even before you ask him!”

I was recently talking with a friend who is overwhelmed with the number of people she knows with major needs in their lives.  She knows Jesus can help but to her everyone seems to be struggling without much relief.  

If we believe God knows our needs and gives us what is best for us, we can feel assured we are not struggling alone.  Matthew 6:26 NLT “Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for our heavenly Father feeds them.  And aren’t you far more valuable to Him than they are?”

We must live by faith, not what we see and hear with our carnal senses, but what we know to be true by His word.  Philippians 4:19 NLT “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”

By spending time with God we can know Him and His desires for our life.  We have as much of God as we have faith to believe and receive.  2 Corinthians 5:7 NLT “For we live by believing and not by seeing.”

Be confident in His unlimited abundance.

Be Well, Be Safe

 ❤️ Sharon

Sharon Charvet
Women's Ministry Leader
Foothills Foursquare Church
https://foothills4square.com
email: womens.foothills4sq@gmail.com
Monroe, Washington




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Discernment

No Fear

Advent Week 4 - Love