Trust The Lord


                                                                     
May 8, 2020

This is such a hard time for all of us to be separated that I hope to bring some encouragement to you on a more frequent basis by sending out emails.  

Today, I want to say how much you are all missed by me and I believe all women of Foothills.  I believe God made us women to be social and to rely on each other for fellowship.  This is so true when I look at our Bible Study, that has been such a blessing.

I read this recently and I want to share it with you:

“The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear.  What can mere people do to me?” Psalm 118:6 NLT

I want to believe this, I try to believe it.  During this time of separation and uncertainty, we can get frightened or overwhelmed by our circumstances.  I can forget Who is for me (us)

            The Maker of Heaven and Earth is for us. ~ Psalm 146:6
           
            The King of Glory is for us. ~ Psalm 24:8

            The Sovereign Lord is for us. ~ Psalm 68:19-20

            The Creator of the universe is for us. ~ Genesis 1:1

            Our Great God is for us. ~ Psalm 95:3

            The Most High is for us. ~ Psalm 91:1

            Our Compassionate Lord is for us. ~ Psalm 116:5

            The Prince of Peace is for us. ~ Isaiah 9:6

            The Healer is for us. ~ Psalm 147:3

            Our Unchanging Father is for us. ~ James 1:17

            The Promises Keeper is for us. ~ 2 Peter 3:9

            The Ultimate Forgiver is for us. ~ 1 John 1:9

When we read God’s word we will be encouraged and filled with faith, not fear.  Hope, not despair.  I am challenging myself and you to find scriptures that uplift and speak to you about faith and hope.  

Let me know how you are doing.  I love you and care.  You are all special to our body!  REMEMBER THAT!

God Bless,

❤️ Sharon Charvet
Women's Ministry Leader
Foothills Foursquare Church
Monroe, Washington





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Discernment

No Fear

Salvation: A Gift From God