God Will Never Let Go of Us

 Good Morning,


I hope today finds you well and discovering hope in this season of our lives.

A couple of weeks ago, the worship team led us in a Matt Redmond song:  You Never Let Go.
This song is based on Psalm 23.  We don’t need to fear evil. 
 Psalm 23:4 NKJV “I will fear no evil for You are with me…”

I love the words to the entire song, but the chorus I especially love
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

It brings comfort and hope to know God NEVER lets go of us.  We may not always have the connection with God we would like, but He is always connected to us.  He is always waiting for us to come to Him and trust Him with our highs, our lows, our storms and troubles.
 Matthew 14:30,31 NLT  But when he saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “ Save me, Lord!” Peter shouted. (31)Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him  “You have so little faith,” Jesus said.  “Why do you doubt me?” 
Joshua 1:9 NLT “This is my command---be strong and courageous!  Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

These hard times will all end eventually and we will see Him face to face.  
Hebrews 10:37 TLV  “For yet, in a very little while, the Coming One will come, and He will not delay.”

By trusting that He will never let us go, we can praise Him.  Psalm 71:6b TPT  ……”You’ve made me into a miracle; no wonder I trust you and praise you forever!”

I am reminded of Michelangelo’s painting of God reaching His finger to connect to Adam.  I don’t begin to understand what Michelangelo was thinking, but that painting has always said to me “God wants to connect with us and never lets go of us”.  Between that painting and Matt Redmond’s lyrics, and of course many scriptures, I am assured of God’s love for us and that He Will Never Let Go!
                                                       



Romans 8:38 NLT  “And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love.  Neither death nor life, neither angels not demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. “

Stay Well, Stay Safe
     ❤️  Sharon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Discernment

No Fear

Advent Week 4 - Love