God's Plan

 During this graduation season, I often write on cards or quote to young adults: Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.  They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”  

But… do I always believe it for myself? 

Before our existence, God knew us and had appointed our days ~ before they ever came to be.  Jeremiah 1:5a “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb…”  He divinely ordained our steps and knows every struggle, challenge, joy and disappointment. 

Life’s challenges can cause us to feel overwhelmed with heartache and sadness.  We can question the plan God has for our life.  It is vital during those times to seek the Lord and draw closer to Him. 

 Jeremiah 29:12-13 NLT “In those days when you pray, I will listen. (13) If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.”

We have the assurance from God’s word that the plan God has for us is real.  We can believe that what we pray for in God’s will, in fact, will come about – in God’s timing.  No matter what setbacks occur, God’s purpose for our life will be fulfilled. “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, being convinced of what we do not see.” Hebrews 11:1 NET

If we seek God and His plan for us, He will not disappoint.  James 1:5 NLT “If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and He will give it to you.  He will not rebuke you for asking.”

God’s timing is always perfect.  He is never early, He is never late.  “At just the right time, I heard you….” 2 Corinthians 6:2a NLT

After all, He created time, so we can depend on His perfect timing for our needs to be met.  2 Corinthians 5:7 NLT “For we live by believing and not by seeing.”

“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them”  Romans 8:28 NLT

Be Well, Be Safe,

With Love and Blessings

 ❤️   Sharon


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Discernment

No Fear

Advent Week 4 - Love